93 Shandon Park, Phibsboro, Dublin 7Period House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Privacy and calm prevails in this stylish red brick home, situated in this sought and after tree-lined street, adj Phibsboro village and just minutes from schools, shops, restaurants and the Luas. Exuding Period detail and charm, this mature end of terrace home offers generous light filled accommodation and a large south facing rear garden - ideal for a growing family and offering ample opportunity to extend further to rear if desired ( subject to p.p.). The property includes a most useful pitched roof garage ( 5.25m x 4.35m ), providing quite large additional storage/ off street parking space and accessed from Shandon Crescent.
From city travel into Phibsboro village and turn left onto Connaught Street, take second right onto Shandon Road and then first left onto Shandon Park. Travel down road and the house is on the left hand side at the junction with Shandon Crescent.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Porch with double doors.
- Entrance hall 4.17m x 1.83m with wooden floor and guest wc.
- Sitting room 3.48m x 4.00m with wooden floor, coved ceiling, centre rose and feature timber fire surround.
- Kitchen / living room 5.88m x 3.70m (max) wooden floor in living area with feature marble fireplace and French doors to rear garden. Kitchen area with range of fitted units tiled floor and splashback.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 3.92m x 3.71m with T&G timber floor, feature cast iron fireplace and fitted press.
- Bedroom 2 3.37m x 2.28m with T&G timber floor and feature cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 2.33m x 4.43m with wooden floor.
- Shower room 1.86m x 1.81m fully tiled with wc, vanity unit incorporating whb and shower cubicle with glass screen.
- Outside The property is set back approx. 4 meters from the road to the front and bounded with attractive wrought iron railings and mature hedge. A terracotta tiled path leads to the front door. The rear garden extends approx. 21 meters and is set out mai