18 Sauls Court, Cows Lane, Temple Bar, Dublin 8Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Spacious two bedroom apartment situated in this attractive gated development, extending to c. 60 sq.m (gross internal). Accessed from Cows Lane, this first floor apartment offers generous accommodation throughout, featuring a large living room with balcony off, separate eat in kitchen, two double bedrooms with ample storage, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Located off Cows Lane the property is situated at the quieter west end of Temple Bar yet only 5 minutes’ walk from College Green ( Luas stop ), Trinity College and Grafton Street. Temple Bar itself enjoys numerous restaurants, cafes and venues while the entire amenities that he city has to offer are moments from the property. The area is well served with public transport with many buses passing on Dame Street. This property is likely to appeal to both owner occupiers and savvy investors seeking a secure south city investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
On Dame Street travel west towards Christchurch, turn right onto Cows Lane ( opposite Dublin Castle ) and the entrance is on your right hand side after Dublin Ink.
- Entrance Hall 3.40m x 1.00m with wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.28m x 2.03m tiled floor and part tiled walls, bath with shower over, wc and whb incorporates hot press.
- Kitchen 2.87m x 2.44m eat in kitchen with range of fitted units, tiled floor and splashbacks, stainless streel over, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Sitting room 4.63m x 3.75m spacious living room with wooden floor and door onto step out balcony.
- Bedroom 1 4.43m x 2.40m with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.44m x 2.18m with wooden floor.