123 Cowper Downs, Rathmines, Dublin 6Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
New to Market! This special apartment comes to market with features that all purchasers can appreciate. Its not just about its Upr Rathmines location, within easy walking distance of local shops and the Luas, its about the complex itself, Cowper Downs with its extensive green space and surface parking close to your apartment block door. Its also about its 2nd floor position with aspect on three sides and boasting a south facing balcony. No. 123 extends to a generous 72.5 sq. metres ( excluding balcony ) and combines superb light filled accommodation with a very practical layout. Further benefits of considerable value include its eat-in kitchen with west facing window, a spacious living room with pen fireplace and two genuinely double bedrooms, both of which face southwards! Take the time to visit this apartment and you are certain to discover more about quality living in Cowper Downs.
Cowper Downs is off Cowper Road.
- No. 123 has its entrance door approached by a generous hallway, offering an extra measure of privacy and quietude.
- Entrance Hall 2.35m x 2.35m with window
- Living room 5.5m x 3.9m Additional section 2.45m x 0.9m. Bright room of generous proportions, offering ample dining space and with an open fireplace.
- Balcony 2.29m x 1.42m South facing.
- Kitchen 2.95m x 2.45m With attractive wall and floor units, fitted hob, oven and plumber for washing machine. Kitchen has tiled floor, tiled surround and has a window facing westwards.
- Bedroom 1 3.83m x 2.83m Additional area 1.60m x 0.60m. Double room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.83m x 2.67m Double room
- Bathroom 2.14m x 1.65m With tiled floor and walls and with fitted bath, w.c. & w.h.b.