42 North Circular Road, North Circular Road, Dublin 7Pre'63 Investment
- 7 Bathrooms
A most substantial Pre'63 investment property extending to c. 252 sq. m ( gross internal area ) and divided in a total of 7 spacious apartments ( 5 x 1 bedroom & 2 x Studio ) and arranged over its three floor levels. Situated in this established rental location, minutes from valuable infrastructure and amenities including Phoenix Park, Heuston Station, Grangegorman DIT campus, Stoneybatter and Phibsboro villages, the house is currently fully let. The property offers excellent Period detail throughout - high ceilings with intricate covings and centre pieces, original staircase and window shutters are retained in remarkably good condition. There exists significant opportunity to further grow rental and capital values following completion of certain refurbishments. A sizeable rear garden extending to c. 15 metres in length provides pedestrian access. An early inspection is recommended
Driving from Phibsboro towards the Phoenix Park, the house will be on your left hand side at the junction of North Circular Road and O’ Devaney Gardens.
- Entrance Hall With ornate coving, cornicing and centre rose and original staircase.
- Apartment 5 – Studio
- Apartment 6 – 1 bedroom
- First Floor
- Apartment 1 – studio Spacious double studio with feature cast iron fire place and en-suite shower room.
- Apartment 3 –1 bed Living Room / Kitchen – fitted kitchen with feature fireplace.
- Bedroom – with feature fire place and en-suite shower room.
- Apartment 4 – 1 Bed duplex Kitchen / Living Room – with fitted kitchen units, wooden floor and stairs to bedroom and en-suite shower room.
- Garden Level
- Apartment 8 – 1 bedroom with own door access from front.
- Apartment 9 – 1 bedroom
- Outside The front garden is approx. 9.4 meters laid out mainly in lawn and is bounded with an attractive wrought iron railing which matches the railings on the steps leading to the front door. To the rear includes a private garden approx. 15 meters in len