Ossory House, 14 Ossory Road, North Strand, Dublin 3End of Terrace
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A substantial property extending to c. 196 sq. metres and situated in this central location, minutes from city centre, colleges, IFSC and just a short walk from Connolly train station. This striking property enjoys a prominent position at the junction of Ossory Road and Hyacinth Street. The property is arranged over three floors with a spacious ground floor providing three reception rooms, two of which are currently arranged as bedrooms, a kitchen and shower room. The upper floors provide 5 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms, requiring some modernisation Ossory House has potential to produce a significant rental income or indeed be restored to its former glory as a stylish family home. The North Strand area is currently the focus of a renaissance with a significant amount of redevelopment taking place in recent years including new shops, restaurants and other interesting eateries.
From the city travel out to North Strand past the Five Lamps at first set of traffic lights turn right onto Ossory Road. The property is down on the left hand side at the junction with Hyacinth Street.
- Entrance hall - (3.05m x 2.42m)
- Shower room - (3.05m x 1.60m) with shower, wc and whb.
- Living room / Bedroom1 - (5.52m x 5.46m) (max) with large bay window, coved ceiling and feature fireplace.
- Inner hall - (4.12m x 1.70m) stairs to first floor.
- Bedroom 2 - (3.91m x 3.81m) with feature marble fireplace and coved ceiling.
- Dining room - (5.10m x 3.37m) with sliding patio door to garden.
- Kitchen - (3.35m x 2.77m) fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink and timber paneled ceiling.
- Ground floor return
- Bedroom 3 - (4.01m x 3.50m) with hot press.
- Shower room - (2.23m x 1.33m) with shower, wc and whb.
- First floor
- Bedroom 4 - (3.98m x 3.95m) with fitted wardrobes, overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 5 - (4.50m x 2.24m) overlooking Ossory Road.
- Bedroom 6 - (5.25m x 3.71m) ( max) with feature fireplace.
- Shower room - (3.07m x 2.41m) with wc, whb and shower.
- First floor return
- Bedroom 7 - (3.96m x 2.75m)
- Guest wc - (1.37m x 1.00m) with wc and whb.
- To the front the property is set nicely back from the road with a front garden measuring approx. 5.3m x 1m to the rear of the property is an enclosed yard ( 6.45m x 2.16m ). An additional yard ( 10.72m x 3.95m ) offers off street parking with a vehicular a