93 Shandon Park, Phibsboro, Dublin 7Period House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
93 Shandon Park is an exceptional end of terrace red brick period house ( c. 85 sq. m ) situated in this highly sought after mature Phibsboro location, just minutes from the village and within walking distance of shops, parks and public transport. The Grangegorman DIT campus and the Mater Hospital are also nearby. Although requiring some upgrading the house is reminiscent of a bygone era with all original features intact. Accommodation includes an entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen living room and guest wc at ground level and the first floor has three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. Located at the junction of Shandon Park and Shandon Crescent the property enjoys a generous garden offering a pleasant southerly aspect with separate garage to the rear. Excellent potential to extend further (subject to the necessary planning permission.)
From city travel into Phibsboro village and turn left onto Connaught Street, take second right onto Shandon Road and then first left onto Shandon Park. Travel down road and the house is on the left hand side at the junction with Shandon Crescent.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Porch with double doors.
- Entrance hall 4.17m x 1.83m with wooden floor and guest wc.
- Sitting room 3.48m x 4.00m with wooden floor, coved ceiling, centre rose and feature timber fire surround.
- Kitchen / living room 5.88m x 3.70m (max) wooden floor in living area with feature marble fireplace and French doors to rear garden. Kitchen area with range of fitted units tiled floor and splashback.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 3.92m x 3.71m with T&G timber floor, feature cast iron fireplace and fitted press.
- Bedroom 2 3.37m x 2.28m with T&G timber floor and feature cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 2.33m x 4.43m with wooden floor.
- Shower room 1.86m x 1.81m fully tiled with wc, vanity unit incorporating whb and shower cubicle with glass screen.
- Outside The property is set back approx. 4 meters from the road to the front and bounded with attractive wrought iron railings and mature hedge. A terracotta tiled path leads to the front door. The rear garden extends approx. 21 meters and is set out mai