59 Terenure Road North, Terenure, Dublin 6WPre'63 Investment
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A unique opportunity to acquire an easily managed double fronted Pre ’63 investment arranged in 3 apartments ( 1 x 2 bed & 2 x 1 bed ) and situated in this convenient village location close to shops, restaurants and public transport. Set back from the road, and with a pleasant lawn garden to front, the accommodation includes a spacious 2 bedroom apartment at ground level with access to a rear yard and with two further 1 bed apartments at 1st floor level. An ideal choice as a home and income property, the property also performs well as a stand alone investment, capable of producing a substantial income. Alternatively and with the benefit of refurbishment ( subject to p.p), the property would convert to a spacious and elegant family home.
From City travel out Harold’s Cross Road and keep left at Harold’s Cross Park, continue towards Terenure, on entering the village the property is on the right hand side opposite the Terenure Road Car Park.
- Ground floor
- Apartment 1 Ground floor two bedroom apartment.
- Entrance Hall 1.56m x 1.64m
- Kitchen 2.35m x 2.20m with range of fitted units, tiled floor and splash back.
- Bedroom 1 4.12m x 4.09m with brick fireplace and a coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 4.09m x 3.48m
- Shower Room 1.85m x 1.80m with wc, whb and shower.
- First floor
- Apartment 2 one bedroom apartment.
- Living room / Kitchen 4.28m x 2.80m with fitted kitchen.
- Bedroom 2.80m x 2.70m
- Shower Room 2.51m x 1.32m with wc, whb and shower.
- Apartment 3 one bedroom apartment overlooking front garden.
- Living / Kitchen 4.16m x 3.55m with fitted kitchen units.
- Bedroom 4.16m x 3.17m (max) with storage area.
- Shower Room 2.20m x 0.77m with wc, whb and shower.
- Outside To the front is a raised garden set out in lawn providing pedestrian access. The rear garden is 7m x 4m (max) and finished in cobble lock. To the rear is a large workshop with access onto Eagle Hill Avenue. (10m x 2m)