435 Longboat Quay North, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A superb 6th floor three bedroom apartment situated in the highly regarded Longboat Quay development. Finished to a high specification and extending to c. 90 sq. metres ( gross internal ), this dual aspect apartment offers exceptional qualities including 3 double bedrooms – one of which has an ensuite, a private balcony with views of the River Liffey and a designated car parking space in a secure underground car park. Longboat Quay is ideally located in the very centre of Grand Canal Dock, within a few minutes’ walk from the city and its amenities, neighbourhood benefits include the Marker Hotel, numerous bars, restaurants and the Grand Canal Theatre. Longboat Quay is adjacent to a number of global employers including Google, Facebook and Airbnb making it a highly sought after apartment complex.
Longboat Quay North is located at the junction of Sir John Rogerson’s Quay and Blood Stoney Road. The block entrance is located on Blood Stoney Road opposite the entrance to the Bloodstone building.
- Entrance Hall 5.75m x 1.58m with tiled floor.
- Kitchen 2.45m x 2.11m fully fitted modern kitchen units with granite counter tops and integrated appliances. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Living room 6.45m x 3.63m ( max ) with balcony off.
- Balcony 6.78m x 1.15m overlooking Blood Stoney Road with view across River Liffey to the North Docklands..
- Rear hall 4.02m x 1.26m with hot press.
- Bedroom 1 5.08m x 3.06m with fitted wardrobes.
- En –suite with tiled floor and shower area, wc, whb and shower with glass screen.
- Bedroom 2 3.83m x 3.47m double room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.21m x 2.77m double room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.70m fully tiled with bath, wc and whb.