41 The Willow, Rockfield, Dundrum, Dublin 16Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A superbly appointed 4th floor corner apartment enjoying panoramic views over beautifully landscaped internal parkland and across to the Dublin Mountains. Accommodation is generous and bright ( c. 70 sq. m ) with its dual aspect ensuring maximum benefit from its southerly orientation. Internal layout includes a spacious living room / dining area with two balconies off, a fully equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms – one of which has a large en-suite and bathroom. Other valuable benefits include quality joinery, wooden flooring, gas heating, and ample storage space. A car parking space is included in the sale.
Conveniently located just a few minutes walk from Dundrum Shopping Centre and the Luas, the development is just a short distance from a number of quality amenities including local restaurants, a choice of private and public schools, sports clubs, Marlay Park and the M50 motorway.
From the M50 travelling towards Dundrum, continue to crossroads at Sandyford Road/Overend Way, continue straight and take immediate right-hand turn (passing the entrance to Balally LUAS Stop) veer left and the gates of Rockfield are straight ahead.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room – (4.93m x 3.21m) With timber flooring with access to sunny balcony overlooking communal gardens.
- Kitchen – (2.59m x 2.11m) Tastefully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and surround, fitted wall and floor units, fitted hob, oven & extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Access to second balcony with pleasing south facing aspect.
- Master Bedroom – (4.39m x 3.03m) max With timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- En-suite – (2.18m x 1.72m) With tiled floor and walls and shower unit, w.c & w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2 – (3.57m x 2.48m) With timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom With tiled floor and walls and fitted bath with shower, w.c & w.h.b.
- Outside Located in a gated complex with a landscaped parkland with an abundance of mature shrubs and trees.