33 Susanville Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3Stunning Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A stunning Period house with an impressive B3 BER rating and an impressive layout. Located on the sunny side of this sought after street, and minutes from shopping, trains, hospitals ( Mater, Temple St & Rotunda ) and colleges, no expense has been spared in the creation of a most comfortable and stylish Period home. Refurbished in recent years, No 33 retains its elegant Period feel yet it includes all of the luxuries of modern living including a very practical and layout, a bright eat-in kitchen with a range of integrated Neff appliances, a quality insulation and heating system and luxurious travertine, walnut and Pitch Pine flooring. Great care has been taken to preserve and replicate the original features including the high coved ceilings, timber sash windows and fireplaces. Lots of storage is available to the new purchaser including a spacious attic room accessed from a fitted Stira in the spacious and light filled landing. Viewing highly recommended
Susanville Road is situated just off Clonliffe Road and close to Distillery Road.
- Open Porch with video intercom
- Entrance Hall 6.80m x 1.34m with walnut floor, coved ceiling and door with stain glass detail.
- Guest WC with w.c and w.h.b.
- Drawing Room 3.60m x 3.13m with attractive salvaged American Pitch Pine flooring and elegant Period style cast iron fireplace with open fire.
- Family Room 3.49m x 2.79m Walnut flooring and fitted wood burning stove.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 5.80m x 3.50m ( max) offering light filled dining with folding doors to a sunny timber deck area. High gloss fitted floor and eye level units doors and includes a gourmet gas hob and a range of Neff integrated appliances.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 3.20mx 2.52m ( max) with fitted wardrobe.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 3.47m x 1.98m
- Master Bedroom 4.92m x 2.84m generous in size and fitted with quality wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.84m x 2.30m spacious part tiled bathroom with chrome rainfall shower over bath, glass screen, w.c. & w.h.b. Incorporates Hot Press and dual immersion heater.
- Attic Level Storage Road 2.84m x 2.55m a bright room with fitted Velux window accessed via Stira.
- Outside: A quality folding door system opens wide to allow for the flexible use of outdoor space - finished in attractive wood decking with perimeter bamboo planters - perfect for the summer al fresco barbeques.