32 Charleville Avenue, Dublin 3Refurbishment Opportunity
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
Deceptively spacious villa style house situated in this most convenient location, just minutes from the IFSC and Connolly Station and just walking distance from a host of shopping and city centre amenities. Extending to c. 80 sq. m ( gross Internal) and requiring refurbishment, the house retains many attractive features including ornate covings and centre pieces, fireplaces and original staircase. Gas fired central heating has been installed. A private and generously sized garden extends c. 9 meters to the rear. An exceptional opportunity for an investor, the house also lends itself to be quite easily upgraded and refurbished creating a stylish family residence.
From city travel out to Summerhill and continue across the North Circular Road onto Ballybough Road. Take the second right onto Charleville Avenue and the house is on the left hand side.
- Ground floor
- Entrance hall 3.00m x 1.24m wooden floor, stairs to first and lower ground floor.
- Living room 3.80m x 3.69m with coved ceiling and feature fireplace with tiled inset.
- Bedroom 1 3.82m x 3.58m fitted wardrobes and cast iron fireplace.
- First floor
- Bedroom 2 3.70m x 2.64m
- Lower ground floor
- Kitchen / dining 5.20m x 5.01m (max) open plan room with fitted kitchen units, wooden floor to kitchen area, velux windows and French doors to rear garden.
- Rear hall with tiled floor.
- Pantry 1.33m x 1.23m
- Bathroom 2.37m x 2.00m tiled floor and part tiled walls, bath, wc, whb and corner shower unit with glass screen.
- Outside To the front is set back from the street behind a wrought iron railing. The rear garden extends 6.5m from the rear of the house to a block built shed which extends an additional 2.78meters. Shed ( 5.0m x 2.78m). The garden also features a raised d