31 Galtymore Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12End of terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
An excellent opportunity to acquire a 3 bedroom family home offering a most unique option to add a sizeable extension ( subject to p.p.) Extending to c. 75 sq.m and finished to a good standard the property briefly comprises entrance hall, living room / dining room, kitchen, on the ground floor, three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor complete the accommodation. The area is second to none with neighborhood shops a minutes’ walk away, sporting facilities include the Iveagh Grounds, Good Counsel GAA Club, Football and boxing clubs. Public transport is well catered for with Dublin Bus regularly passing the property and the LUAS ( Drimnagh) is less than 700 meters from the property.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Hall 4.11m x 1.73m with stairs to first floor.
- Kitchen 3.04m x 1.71m tiled floor, timber paneled ceiling with track lighting, fully fitted units with stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Living / dining 7.22m 3.61m with wooden floor, feature timber fireplace with marble inset and French doors opening to garden.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 3.86m x 3.62m overlooking rear with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.21m x 2.99m
- Bedroom 3 2.39m x 2.29m
- Bathroom 2.13m x 1.72m full tiled walls with wc, whb and corner bath with shower over.
- Outside. The property is nicely set back from the road, the front and side garden are finished in concrete providing a substantial driveway, the side garden provides approx. 12 meters of street frontage. A side entrance provides access to a private rear p