3 The Turrets, Rathmines, Dublin 6,Studio Apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
The Turrets is a mature development enjoying a prominent position on Upper Rathmines Road. This studio apartment is located within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, cinemas and a short walk from both Ranelagh and the city centre. The development enjoys nicely landscaped common areas incorporating secure parking. Extending to c. 26 sq.m this smart functional spaces provides for a living area / bedroom, kitchen and shower room. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, upgraded insulation and a secure storage area. This apartment has the potential to become a smart city base for the purchaser seeking a convenient pied a terre. The apartment will, of course also produce an excellent monthly rent - given it’s sought after Rathmines location. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated off Upper Rathmines Road opposite the junction with York Road.
- Entrance Hall 2.21m x 1.0m with wooden floor.
- Kitchen 2.31m x 2.01m with tiled floor and part tiled walls, stainless steel sink fitted floor and eye level units incorporating hot press.
- Living / Bedroom 4.04m x 3.68m with wooden floor, feature tiled fireplace and fitted storage with fold out double bed.
- Shower room 2.25m x 1.30m with tiled floor and part tiled walls, ww, whb and corner electric shower with glass screen.
- Outside The development enjoys well maintained common areas with manicured lawns bounded with raised shrub beds. Ample surface parking is available to the front including secure parking (car port) to the rear of the development. The property also enjoys a