3 Mervyn Court, Crosthwaite Park South, Dun Laoghaire, County DublinApartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A most interesting opportunity for a discerning buyer in a sought after mature development off Crosthwaite Park. This superbly appointed, dual aspect 2 bedroom own door apartment is located within this mature development only a short walk from Dun Laoghaire Town Centre. Extending to approx. 54 sq.m the property is presented in turn key condition, an ideal choice for those seeking a quality property, benefits include parking, gas fired central heating, recently upgraded kitchen and bathroom and wooden floors. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom and two bedrooms. The apartment has full access to the communal landscaped gardens. Mervyn Court is located off Crosthwaite Park within a few minutes’ walk of the many amenities Dun Laoghaire has to offer including shopping, numerous cafes and restaurants and many sports clubs. Mervyn Court is an easy walk to the Dart Station and Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
From Dun Laoghaire travel out Georges Street and turn right at The People’s Park onto Glenageary Road Lower, continue past junction with Corrig Road and take the 3rd right onto Crosthwaite Park South and Mervyn Court is the first turn on the left hand side.
- Entrance hall 1.52m x 1.09m tiled floor.
- Living / dining room 5.59m x 3.97m ( max) wooden floor, coved ceiling, feature fireplace with tiled inset and french doors to garden.
- Kitchen 2.66m x 1.82m fully fitted kitchen with high gloss units, tiled floor and splashback, stainless steel oven and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and Zanussi dishwasher.
- Rear hall with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.80m x 2.76m with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 2.84m x 2.74m with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.31m x 1.77m tiled floor and part tiled walls, bath chrome Ideal shower wc, whb incorporating vanity unit and heated towel rail.
- Outside. To the front of the property is a private west facing patio area (4.0m x 1.6m). The apartment also enjoys the private landscaped gardens laid out in lawn with surface parking bounded by mature trees and shrubs.