25 Mountain View Court, Mountain View Avenue, Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6WApartment
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
An excellent opportunity to acquire a superb top floor one bedroom apartment in a small development nicely tucked away on a quiet road in the heart of Harold’s Cross village, minutes from a host of local amenities including neighbourhood shopping, gym, highly regarded restaurants and cafes, artisan food stores, Harold’s Cross Park and the Grand Canal. The villages of Rathmines and Rathgar are also within a short walk from Mountain View Court.
Extending to c. 42 sq. meters the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room / dining room, kitchen, large double bedroom and shower room. Presented in move in condition the apartment comes to the market in excellent condition and benefits from numerous features including a south facing aspect, gas fired central heating and designated parking. The property is an excellent opportunity to acquire a comfortable home or a secure investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
From city travel to Harold’s Cross and keep left at Harold’s Cross Park. Turn right at Your Fitness Gym onto Mountain View Avenue. Follow road around to the left and Mountain View Court is on the right hand side.
- Entrance Hall 1.50m x 0.90m with ornate stained glass detail.
- Shower Room 2.07m x 1.49m with tiled floor and tiled shower cubicle, wc and whb.
- Living room / dining room 5.29m x 3.06m with coved ceiling and electric fire.
- Kitchen 2.84m x 2.78m with coved ceiling, tiled floor and tiled splashback fully fitted shaker style kitchen with stainless steel sink, integrated stainless steel oven and hob, fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 3.94m x 2.81m with fitted wardrobes and expansive view of Dublin Mountains.