236 Sundrive Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A delightful semi-detached and extended three bedroom home situated in this most convenient location, just minutes from Sundrive Shopping Centre (Supervalu) and just walking distance from a range of schools, public transport and Eamonn Ceannt Park. This mature house extends (c. 98sq.m / 1055 sq.ft) and includes significant features such as a spacious and bright open plan kitchen / dining area, with fire place, and bay windows to front and ample garden space offering a pleasant westerly aspect. Other valuable benefits include gas fired central heating, quality double glazing and off street parking.
- Entrance Porch
- Living Room (3.97m x 3.71m)
- Spacious and bright room with feature tiled fire place and bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (6.28m x 5.52m)
- Light filled open plan room including large 'Velux' windows and offering a pleasant westerly orientation.
- Kitchen bright and spacious kitchen with fitted wall and floor units, fitted hob, oven & extractor fan and tiled floor and wall surround. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.54m x 3.41m)
- Bright double bedroom with bay window and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.02m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.83m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom (2.01m x 1.65m)
- With tiled walls, fitted bath including 'Mira' electric shower, w.c & w.h.b.
- The front includes a raised garden extending c.14 meters, set out in lawn with neatly maintained trees and hedgerow, whilst incorporating a concrete driveway for off street parking. To the rear is a private garden space extending c. 17 meters laid out in lawn and part timber decking, offering a pleasant westerly aspect.