224 The Richmond, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7Apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
An excellent opportunity for a first time purchaser or investor. This dual aspect 1 bedroom apartment is located in a quiet second floor position within this mature development adjacent to the Four Courts, Smithfield and within a comfortable walking distance of the city centre. Offered for sale with vacant possession and presenting a blank canvas to create a truly special apartment. This property benefits from one designated parking space. This is an ideal choice for those seeking a quality development in a convenient city location. Investors will note this apartment’s proximity to Trinity, DIT Bolton St and NCAD Colleges along with the Court buildings and LUAS. Viewing is highly recommended.
From city travel out the south quays and turn right onto James Joyce Bridge and continue up Blackhall Place into Stoneybatter Villlage. Turn right onto North Brunswick Street and the Richmond development is on the left hand side.
- Entrance Hall 1.88m x 162m
- Living room 5.84m x 4.39m (max) dual aspect room with two Juliette balconies off, feature fireplace and coved ceiling.
- Kitchen 2.60m x 2.28m ( max) with wooden floor, range of fitted units, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink.
- Bedroom 3.28m x 2.72m spacious double room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.30m x 1.80m tiled flor and part tiled walls, wc whb and bath.