2 Dunloe Hall, Merrion Street, Dublin 2Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A most prestigious city address, directly opposite Government buildings, in the centre of Dublin’s Georgian business district, adjacent the Merrion Hotel and literally a stroll from the city’s best restaurants, theatres, art galleries, National Concert Hall and shopping at Grafton St.
This exclusive own door duplex retains its Georgian proportions, extending to a spacious c. 72 sq metres (gross internal) featuring an open plan living area with sash windows, coved ceilings, an attractive fitted kitchen and a beautifully fitted bathroom with quality Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware. The apartment has gas fired central heating and it includes a most useful designated car parking space.
The property is located adjacent to the Merrion Hotel on Merrion Street directly opposite Government Buildings. It is accessed via door 26 to the right of the main Dunloe Hall Apartments entrance.
- Ground floor
- Kitchen / living 6.24m x 5.88m Entrance from Merrion Street with steps to kitchen area. Tiled floor and granite splashback. High gloss kitchen units with polished granite work top and breakfast counter. Integrated appliances include stainless steel ov
- Living area with traditional sash window, coved and corniced ceiling with centre rose and feature marble fireplace with gas inset. The hot press is also located on this level with a stairs to the lower ground floor. Door into Dunloe Hall.
- Lower ground floor
- Hallway 2.50m x 1.89m (max) with cloak press, coved ceiling and door into Dunloe Hall.
- Bathroom 2.15m x 1.62m fully tiled with Villeroy & Boch wc, vanity unit with mirrored cabinet, heated towel rail and shower cubicle with chrome fittings and glass screen.
- Bedroom 1 8.94m x 2.47m (max) with fitted high gloss wardrobes incorporating drawers, shelving and hanging space. Coved ceiling and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 2.50m with fitted high gloss wardrobes incorporating drawers shelving and hanging space, coved ceiling and recessed lighting.