19 Cassian Court South, Royal Canal Park, Ashtown, Dublin 15Apartment
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
A superb second floor apartment conveniently situated just off the Navan Rd, minutes from the Phoenix Park, Royal Canal Park, Ashtown rail station, M-50 as well as a host of other valuable local amenities. Facilities within the immediate area include a gymnasium, creche, café & wine bar and convenience store. No. 19 is particularly well appointed, offering spacious accommodation ( c. 50. Sq.m ) including open plan living area, modern fitted kitchen with utility area, large double bedroom and spacious bathroom. The apartment features many special benefits including electric heating, double glazed windows, a full range of integrated kitchen appliances, wooden flooring, balcony and a designated car parking space. This development offers beautifully landscaped communal areas which are well stocked with a variety of shrubs and complete with attractive seating areas for residents use.
- Entrance Hall with wooden floor and hot press.
- Utility room 2.45m x .70m plumbed for washing machine.
- Living / dining room 4.32m x 3.46m large open plan room with wooden floor, fitted shelving and door to balcony.
- Kitchen 2.48m x 2.45m with tiled floor, fully fitted contemporary kitchen units with granite worktop and splashback, integrated appliances including oven, hob and extractor and fridge freezer.
- Balcony 4.32m x 0.75m
- Bedroom 4.72m x 2.80m Bright double room with fitted mirrored slide robes.
- Bathroom 2.45m x 1.70m Tiled flor and part tiled walls, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, wc and vanity unit incorporating whb.