15 Lissenfield, Rathmines, Dublin 6Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A superb two bedroom duplex apartment situated in the ever popular Lissenfield development. Extending to c. 69 sq. metres ( gross internal ), this dual aspect apartment offers exceptional qualities including 2 double bedrooms, a west facing balcony, eat in kitchen and designated car parking. No. 15 offers bright and spacious accommodation with pleasant views to the rear and of the impressive dome at Rathmines Church. Lissenfield is ideally located between Rathmines and Portobello, within a few minutes’ walk of the Swan Leisure Centre, Stella, Omniplex Cinemas and the Swan Shopping Centre. The development itself is well maintained with mature landscaped common areas. Lissenfield is a comfortable walk from Stephen’s Green and the Luas at Charlemont.
From city travel towards Rathmines passing the church on the left and the entrance to Lissenfield is on the right hand side.
- Hall level
- Entrance Hall - (3.82m x 1.82m)
- Kitchen / breakfast room - (3.82m x 2.50m) with fitted kitchen units, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and feature window with views of the ornate dome at Rathmines church.
- Living room / dining room - (5.80m x 3.61m) with feature fireplace incorporating Stanley stove, under stairs storage and door to balcony.
- Balcony - (3.64m x 2.48m) west facing with tiled finish and view across St Mary’s playing pitch and landscaped common areas.
- First Floor - Landing with hot press.
- Bedroom 1 - (3.62m x 3.41m) with timber floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 - (3.62m x 3.12m) with timber floor, fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
- Bathroom - (2.83m x 1.76m) tiled floor and part tiled walls, wc, whb and bath.
- Nicely tucked away off Lower Rathmines Road the development is well maintained and landscaped with mature trees and shrubs around a central lawn area.