14 Bangor Drive, Crumlin, Dublin 12Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A spacious and mature red brick home situated in this most convenient location off Crumlin Road and convenient to a host of amenities including local shopping, schools, public transport, Our Lady's Children's Hospital and Sundrive Shopping Centre. Set back from the street and offering large front and rear gardens, this house extends to some c.126 sq. m (gross internal) offering generous proportions throughout and including such other attractive features as original fireplaces and coved ceilings, double glazing and gas fired central heating. A cleverly designed attic conversion has delivered an additional storage room with its own shower room. The rear garden is finished in attractive cobble lock paving and includes a rear Storage Shed ( plumbed) with access from rear laneway.
Driving from the city on Crumlin Road, continue through the Sundrive Road Junction and take the third left turn on to Bangor Drive. Number 14 is the 7th house on the left hand side.
- Enclosed Porch
- Entrance Hall – (4.41m x 1.45m)
- With under stairs storage room.
- Living Room – (3.96m x 3.51m)
- Spacious and bright room with feature marble fire place, coved ceiling and bay window. Double doors leading to dining room/kitchen.
- Kitchen / Dining Room – (5.94m x 4.58m)
- Light filled open plan room with marble fireplace and timber flooring. French doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen – with fitted wall and floor units, gas hob, oven & extractor fan and tiled floor and wall surround including seated counter top.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 – (4.61m x 3.30m)
- Bright double bedroom with bay window, timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 – (4.61m x 3.34m)
- Double bedroom with original fire place, timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 – (2.51m x 2.48m)
- With timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom – (2.49m x 2.09m)
- With tiled walls and floor, fitted bath including ‘Triton’ electric shower w.c. & w.h.b.
- Attic Room – (4.56m x 4.02m Max)
- Currently used as double bedroom with timber flooring and ample storage space.
- En-suite – (2.12m x 1.83m) with tiled floor and walls, fitted pump shower, w.c. & w.h.b.
- The front garden extends c.7.5 meters and is paved in cobble lock paving. The rear garden extends c.11 meters in depth and is laid out in low maintenance cobble lock paving, with ample plant bedding areas.
- Concrete block Shed - (plumbed for washing machine) and with access from rear laneway.