128 Morehampton Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4End of terrace house
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A superbly located end of terrace red brick period home with feature double bay window in the heart of Donnybrook village. Enjoying a high profile position on sought after Morehampton Road this house has a host of local amenities on its doorstep including shops, restaurants, cafes, Herbert Park, Donnybrook Stadium and the city. Dublin’s primary business and shopping districts are all a pleasant walk from the property along with numerous sporting clubs. The area is well served with many of the best regraded primary and post primary schools within walking distance of the house.
Extending to approx. 159 sq. m. the property follows a practical layout with accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall with guest wc, formal drawing room, living room and kitchen / breakfast room on the ground floor. The first floor is currently configured as two large bedroom suites with dressing areas and shower rooms, potentially this could be reconfigured to accommodate a third bedroom.
The property is located in Donnybrook village at the junction of Morehampton Road and Victoria Avenue opposite Tesco Express.
- Entrance Hall Guest wc fully tiled with recessed lights, wc and whb.
- Drawing Room 4.63m x 3.73m with coved ceiling and feature fireplace.
- Dining Room 6.81m x 3.52m with coved ceiling and fitted bookcases.
- Kitchen area 3.93m x 2.67m fitted kitchen, high gloss units with granite counter tops integrated stainless steel appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Breakfast area 4.00m x 2.97m with timber floor, wall mounted picture lights and sliding door to rear garden.
- First floor Landing with coved ceiling, wall mounted picture lights and access to attic.
- Bedroom suite 1 6.80m x 3.63m overlooking rear with dressing area and fitted sliding wardrobes with an extensive range of fitted shelving and hanging space. Wired with Bose speakers.
- Bathroom 4.28m x 2.59m fully tiled with Villeroy and Boch sanity ware including wc, whb, roll top free standing bath with telephone shower attachment. Shower with glass screen and chrome fittings.
- Bedroom suite 2 6.45m x 6.31m overlooking front with bay window, coved ceiling, dressing area with fitted shelving and slidrobes with extensive range of drawers and hanging space.
- En- suite 1.91m x 1.73m fully tiled with Villeroy and Boch wc, whb, shower with glass screen and chrome fittings.
- Outside The front garden is set 7.5 meters back from the footpath, laid out in low maintenance gravel with some mature shrubbery. It is bounded by brick walls complemented by decorative wrought iron railings. The rear garden measures approx. 7.4m x 7.2m