11 Cadogan Road Fairview Dublin 3End of Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A unique opportunity to acquire a charming end of terrace property extending to c. 112 sq. m. in a highly sought after location. Most recently used as offices, a perfect choice for those seeking to create an elegant home within easy reach of Fairview and the city centre. While some upgrading is required, the property retains nicely proportioned rooms along with some original features including flooring, original staircase, fireplaces and stain glass detail. The property is likely to appeal to investors / developers and those seeking to create a unique family home. Cadogan Road offers a very pleasant living environment, located opposite Fairview Park, with shops, transport and village services close by and with mainline, Luas and DART train services within walking distance. Viewing is highly recommended.
From Fairview travel on to Annesley Bridge Road, take second turn right on to Cadogan Road opposite Fairview Park. The property is up on the left hand side.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall 7.80m x 1.30m with coved ceiling and door to rear yard.
- Living room 3.79m x 3.46m with coved ceiling, stone fireplace with tiled surround.
- Dining room 3.69m x 3.00m overlooking rear.
- Kitchen 1.85m x 1.39m fitted kitchen unit and door to rear.
- Store 1.00m x 0.87m plumbed for wc.
- First Floor
- Bathroom 1.73m x 1.73m with wc and whb.
- Bedroom 1 4.88m x 3.93m overlooking front with feature cast iron fireplace and tiled inset, original floorboards.
- Bedroom 2 3.74m x 3.07m with cast iron fireplace, timber floor overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 3.76m x 3.26m (max) with original floor and fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 3.91m x 3.36m with original floor, overlooking front.
- The front garden is walled and railed with a tarmacadam forecourt providing off street parking but could easily be reinstated into a garden. To the rear is a private yard ( 3.5m x 3.0m ) with a block built shed which offers a blank canvas to create a to a stylish city garden.