1 Ardee Court, Ardee Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A spacious own door 3 bedroom apartment of c.70 sq m ( gross internal ) on a quiet residential road in the heart of Rathmines. Presented in excellent condition the property has been refurbished to exacting standards by the current owners. It's many benefits include an open living / kitchen area with bespoke units and granite countertops, large bay window and three bedrooms ( master en-suite ). Additional benefits include newly fitted shower rooms, gas fired central heating, walnut floors and a private west facing terrace.
Ardee Court is ideally located in the very centre of Rathmines village, within a few minutes’ walk of the Swan Leisure Centre, Omniplex Cinema and the Swan Shopping Centre. The complex is but a comfortable walk from Stephen’s Green and the Luas at Charlemont.
Adree Road is located off Rathmines Road Lower. From city travel over Portobello Bridge onto Lower Rathmines Road, turn right at St. Mary’s School and follow road around to the left. Ardee Court is on the left hand side.
- Living / Kitchen 5.13m x 5.04m bright open plan room with bay window, tiled floor, coved ceiling and fitted shelving
- Kitchen area with range of high gloss fitted units, granite counter and splashback, stainless steel bowl and half sink, fully integrated units including stainless steel oven and extractor, induction hob, Zanussi dishwasher and plumbed for washing mach
- Rear hall 3.84m x 0.90m with tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.52m x 2.45m with mirrored Sliderobes and walnut floor.
- En – suite 1.74m x 1.59m fully tiled with fitted vanity unit, wc and corner triton shower and towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 4.40m x 2.53m with fitted wardrobes and walnut floor.
- Bedroom 3 2.50m x 2.20m with walnut floor and fitted shelving.
- Shower room 1.66m x 1.52m fully tiled with vanity unit, heated towel rail, wc and electric shower with glass screen.
- Outside To the front of the property is a private patio area providing approx. 15 sqm of outdoor space. (4.43m x 3.75m )