8 St Peter’s Road, Phibsboro, Dublin 7Pre'63 Investment
- 4 Bathrooms
An excellent opportunity to acquire this substantial end of terrace Pre’63 investment arranged in 4 spacious apartments (3 x 1 Beds & 1 x 2 Bed) ) and situated in this village centre location, minutes from numerous and varied restaurants and gourmet shops and just a short walk from Phibsboro Luas station. The property extends to c. 133 sq. m / 1,431 sq. ft. Although requiring some refurbishment, the property offers superb potential to be transformed to a high yielding and lucrative investment property. The house retains many period features including coving, cornicing and original staircase. To the rear is a walled yard with pedestrian access from the side lane, No. 8 offers an excellent opportunity for conversion to a stylish single family home.
From Phibsboro travel out the Cabra Road and take the first right at St Peter's Church onto St Peter's Road and the house is on the right hand side immediately before St Peters National School.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Hall 7.81m x 1.85m with tiled floor and coved ceiling.
- Apartment 1 – 1 bedroom
- Kitchen / living room 4.02m x 3.71m wooden floor, coved ceiling and fitted kitchen units with stainless steel sink.
- Shower room 2.61m x 1.11m tiled floor and part tiled walls with wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom 4.02m x 2.90m
- Apartment 2 – 2 bedroom
- Living room 3.02m x 2.82m
- Kitchen 3.17m x 1.75m with tiled floor and fitted kitchen units.
- Shower room 1.73m x 1.48m tiled floor and part tiled walls, wc, whb and shower
- Bedroom 1 2.59m x 2.35m
- Bedroom 2 5.59m x 2.35m
- First floor
- Apartment 3 - 1 bedroom
- Kitchen / living room 3.79m x 3.59m with tiled floor and fitted kitchen units.
- Shower room tiled floor and part tiled walls, wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom 3.52m x 3.00m with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Apartment 4 - 1 bedroom
- Kitchen / living room 2.82m x 2.46m with tiled floor and splashbacks, fully fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink.
- Bedroom 2.82m x 2.46m
- Shower room 2.82m x 1.19m tiled floor and part tiled walls, wc, whb and shower.
- To the front the property has direct street access onto St Peters Road. To the side is a lane which provides pedestrian access to a rear yard. ( 3.00m x 2.70m )