5 Tyrconnell Street, Inchicore, Dublin 8Investment / Development Opportunity
- 2 Bathrooms
This deceptively spacious red brick house extending to approx. 85 sq. m is currently configured into 2 self-contained units. ( 1 x 2 bed & 1 x 3 bed) While an easily managed investment this property also presents an opportunity to redevelop into a stylish family home with refurbished houses in the area commanding premium prices. The area has become much sought after in recent years with a number of new cafés and restaurants thriving along with many neighbourhood shops. Leisure amenities include The Phoenix Park, IMMA, Memorial Gardens, Kilmainham Gaol and the Grand Canal Walkway. The location also is within easy reach of St James Hospital and the National Children’s Hospital (under construction). The area is well served with public transport being on numerous bus routes and the Luas is a few minutes’ walk from the front door.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Hall 3.02m x 1.10m with wooden floor and stairs to first and lower ground floor.
- Bedroom 3.14m x 2.88m with wooden floor.
- Rear hallway 4.02m x 3.11m with wooden floor door to rear yard.
- Shower room 1.84m x 1.50m tiled floor and part tiled walls, cubicle shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2 3.26m x 1.56m with wooden floor.
- Lower ground floor
- Kitchen / dining 3.85m x 2.29m with wooden floor and fully fitted kitchen units and stainless steel sink.
- First floor return
- Bedroom 3 1.60m x 1.59m with wooden floor.
- First floor
- Kitchen / dining 3.66m x 3.14m with wooden floor, fitted kitchen with tiled splashback, overlooks front with shower room off.
- Shower room with tiled floor, wc, whb and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 4 3.14m x 3.00m with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 5 3.17m x 2.44m with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Outside The property has direct access to the street from the front and to the rear is a private walled yard ( 3.2m x 2.2m)