13 Portland Street North Dublin 1End of Terrace
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a spacious two storey over basement house extending to approx. 159 sq. m currently configured as a five bedroom house with a self-contained apartment at garden level. Presented in excellent condition and capable of producing a significant rental income, this is an easily managed investment in an established city centre location. This property is likely to appeal to a first time investor or those seeking a home and income opportunity. To the rear is a secure yard which provides off street parking. The property comes to the market with vacant possession.
Portland Street North is off North Circular Road close to junction with Sherrard St.
- Hall level
- Entrance Hall 6.25m x 1.15m stairs to first floor.
- Living room 4.08m x 3.77m with wooden floor and feature cast iron fireplace.
- Kitchen 4.11m x 3.36m range of fitted units, stainless steel sink and copper extractor hood.
- Bedroom 1 3.30m x 2.40m with wooden floor, door to rear yard.
- Shower room 2.53m x 1.56m with tiled floor, part tiled walls, corner shower with glass screen, wc and whb.
- First floor
- Bedroom 2 3.90m x 2.45m overlooking front with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 3.93m x 2.77m overlooking front with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.71m x 2.86m (max) with wooden floor, overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 5 3.34m x 2.42m with wooden floor.
- Shower room 1.52m x 1.47m fully tiled, triton shower with glass screen, wc and whb.
- Garden level - One bedroom self contained apartment
- Living room 4.87m x 3.38m bright spacious room with fitted kitchen units.
- Kitchen 1.96m x 3.37m tiled floor with fitted kitchen units.
- Bedroom 4.84m x 3.36m with door to rear and fully tiled en suite bathroom.
- The property is bounded to the front with wrought iron railings. A rear yard 6.8m x 5.3m ( max ) is finished in concrete provides off street parking and is accessed via Campbells Row.