12 St Peter’s Road, Phibsboro, Dublin 7Pre'63 Investment
- 2 Bathrooms
Mature red brick Pre ‘ 63 investment laid out in 2 large full floor apartments ( 1 x 1 bed & 1 x 3 bedroom ) and situated in this most convenient location, in the heart of fashionable Phibsborough village and walking distance from a host of shopping and city centre amenities. Extending to c. 103 sq. m ( Gross Internal) and requiring refurbishment, the house retains many of its original Period features including ornate covings, original fireplaces and original staircase. A private garden of c.7 meters extends to the rear. An exceptional opportunity for an investor, the house also presents itself to be an easily converted and refurbished stylish family residence.
From Phibsboro travel out the Cabra Road and take the first right at St Peter's Church onto St Peter's Road and the house is on the right hand side opposite the entrance to Cabra Park.
- Entrance Hall with coved ceiling.
- Ground Floor – 1 bedroom.
- Bedroom 3.96m x 3.63m with bay window, coved ceiling and feature fireplace.
- Living room 3.96m x 3.73m with tiled fireplace and coved ceiling.
- Kitchen / dining room 3.22m x 3.03m with fitted kitchen units.
- Bathroom 3.22m x 2.04m part tiled with bath and whb. Door to rear garden.
- First Floor – 3 bedroom
- Kitchen 3.08m x 1.43m with fitted units.
- Bathroom 2.28m x 1.07m with bath, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 1 3.98m x 3.62m with feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 3.65m with feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 2.51m x 2.19m
- Outside To the front the property is nicely set back from the street behind a wrought iron railing. The walled rear garden measures approx. 6.27m x 7.00 and is set out in lawn.