11 Glengarriff Parade Phibsboro Dublin 7Mid Terrace
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
The PropertyA newly refurbished 5 bedroom red brick period house, conveniently situated adjacent the Mater and Rotunda Hospitals, a short stroll from Phibsboro and the new DIT campus at Grangegorman. The property has been finished to a high standard yet affording a new owner the opportunity to add some finishing touches. Extending to approximately 106 sq. m. recent upgrades include plastering, new kitchen units, shower rooms, new gas boiler and pvc windows. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room and en suite bedroom on ground floor. A bedroom is located on the return with an additional three bedrooms on the first floor ( master en suite ) and a shower room. To the rear of the property is a garden with pedestrian access. The area is well served with public transport with numerous bus routes servicing the Mater Hospital and the LUAS only a short walk away.
From Phibsborough turn left onto the North Circular Road, travel through the light at junction with Berkley Road take first left immediately after Mountjoy Garda Station and the house is on the right hand side.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall 7.45m x 1.65m with wooden floor, door to rear garden and under stairs area plumbed for washing machine.
- Living Room 3.60m x 3.57m with original wooden floor and feature cast iron fire place.
- Kitchen 3.48m x 3.34m with tiled floor, fitted kitchen units and feature fireplace.
- Ground Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 4.80m x 2.98m with En suite shower room, part tiled with wc whb and shower cubicle.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 4 2.68m x 2.40m overlooking rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.36m with feature fireplace.
- En-sutie part tiled with wc, whb and cubicle shower.
- Bedroom 3 3.23m x 3.03m with feature fireplace and original timber flooring.
- Bedroom 5 2.66m x 1.80m with original timber flooring.
- To the front of the house is a small flower bed with wrought iron railing and gate. To the rear is a private yard with pedestrian access from Killarney Parade extending to approx. 6 meters, which with some upgrading could create a wonderful city garden.